Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Back from AG Place New York!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had a great time in NY last night, complete with my side trip to AG Place NY! It was a great night to be down there - it was warm, lots of people, etc. and I only wish I could have taken my daughter along! I was staying on the NJ side at the Sheraton, which has a ferry slip right by the hotel, and a free shuttle once you get there, which I thought was really convenient.

    AG Place was not crowded at all at that time of night, so I could browse and not feel too bad about being the only person there without a child! Plus, the nice ladies in the hair salon let me take a picture so that Kate (and you guys) could see them in action. I think that was her favorite picture.

    And of course, I got a few items...I couldn't resist. I did resist getting a new doll, though - which is hard because they're smiling at you from every corner!

    Thanks to everyone who recommended I do this - you were right!

    And as a nice welcome home present, I got the doll trunk that I bought on eBay, and it is gorgeous! I'm really pleased with it - I love the little vanity area and the murphy bed! Well worth it - I feel like I got a real bargain! I hope someone gets the other trunk she has listed.

    Pictures below - I hope I got the link right.

    Kim


    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107374258

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It sounds like you had a great time! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I enjoyed your photos. I'm going to AGP LA near the 1st of May and your pictures just got me all excited (not that I wasn't before) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing any of the AGP's. Looks like you got some fun things too!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got some great items! I love the album.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you decided to take a trip into NY to ACP. Looks like you had a beautiful night to go. The ferry ride would be fun and I love your pictures of AGP. I can't wait to take DD there. We are heading to FL in May so it will probably be next spring/summer before we get a chance to go. BUT...everyone's pictures are making me want to go sooner! Thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy your purchases.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •